What is there to look forward to in the Poetry Café this Friday and Saturday @ 7:30? Well. . .
– Feminine energy flowing from the stage, and not the awkward, intense, liberal, all talk “equal rights” feminism, but a celebration of what femininity means to all of us.
– The last Poetry Cafe of the senior girls of CW!
– Amazing poetry in amazing places, written and read aloud by an amazing community of writers!
– All the intensity, personality, energy, dark hushed rooms, and intimacy of a poetry reading.
– Two experiences completely like and unlike each other, each featuring different poetry written by the same people.
Come to the Creative Writing Show(s) this weekend!
One thought on “What to Look Forward to in the Poetry Café”
And don’t forget the divine Tony Bravo… always the promise of a wonderful show if Mr. B is in the house….